MAK wants to see you smile:]
Profile

me

Hey people I am MAK owner of this blog. My Big Day is on 14 Oct. Love all Friends and people.Now I am studying in Clementi ITE and I will work hard to go poly. I am cheerful haha kind of. So come here more often i will update things i have done and i will update always i think:]]


LOVE&PEACE.

Enjoy.


Tag
Please tag after you go ok:]

:D

    follow me on Twitter
    Links

    Layout: vehemency
    Icon: reruntherace

    Mak Singa

    Create your badge

    Web Site Counters

    Since 2 March 2008




    Rewind
    By post:

    Things coming to the end.
    Yesterday was the last day for me and you.
    What i have done last month.
    Outing shishaing.!
    The Flag day with friends.
    I'm sick.
    I just feels like crying but i don't know why?
    The past story.
    I have enjoyed myself today.
    Things happens perviously.

    By month:

    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009


    Thursday, October 1, 2009, 11:35 PM
    Busy;stress;tired;disappointed;don't know what to do next.

    Hey I'm busy and all.
    I feel like crying in everyting i do or done.
    Busy because of my work attachment till 22Nov.
    Stress, tired, disappointed
    many reason because of my work, my job, my results.
    I don't know what to do next in my life.
    Give up or not give up.
    But i am not that type of person that will give up easily,
    but this soon making me to do so.

    By now i just hope and pray everything pass
    and at last everyone will be happy forget of what that disappoint them.
    PRAY AND HOPE.