MAK wants to see you smile:]
Profile

me

Hey people I am MAK owner of this blog. My Big Day is on 14 Oct. Love all Friends and people.Now I am studying in Clementi ITE and I will work hard to go poly. I am cheerful haha kind of. So come here more often i will update things i have done and i will update always i think:]]


LOVE&PEACE.

Enjoy.


Tag
Please tag after you go ok:]

:D

    follow me on Twitter
    Links

    Layout: vehemency
    Icon: reruntherace

    Mak Singa

    Create your badge

    Web Site Counters

    Since 2 March 2008




    Rewind
    By post:

    The Flag day with friends.
    I'm sick.
    I just feels like crying but i don't know why?
    The past story.
    I have enjoyed myself today.
    Things happens perviously.
    Nothing more to say.
    Happy Bday Keikei.
    Back for more...
    Sorry for not blogging for so long.

    By month:

    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009


    Wednesday, September 2, 2009, 12:58 PM
    Outing shishaing.!

    Hey people i am back on the track.

    haha...

    Here are the photos that i have taken having shisha with some

    classmate & friends

    Enjoy ok.
    There are Me, Yan, Sarah, Shawn, Brandon, Akhbar, Hafiz, Dennis, Nizar, Cherie and Emily.

    And i was planning to have another time together at shisha again.

    Would you love to come tell me or tag me ok?

    LOVE ALL.