MAK wants to see you smile:]
Profile

me

Hey people I am MAK owner of this blog. My Big Day is on 14 Oct. Love all Friends and people.Now I am studying in Clementi ITE and I will work hard to go poly. I am cheerful haha kind of. So come here more often i will update things i have done and i will update always i think:]]


LOVE&PEACE.

Enjoy.


Tag
Please tag after you go ok:]

:D

    follow me on Twitter
    Links

    Layout: vehemency
    Icon: reruntherace

    Mak Singa

    Create your badge

    Web Site Counters

    Since 2 March 2008




    Rewind
    By post:

    The past story.
    I have enjoyed myself today.
    Things happens perviously.
    Nothing more to say.
    Happy Bday Keikei.
    Back for more...
    Sorry for not blogging for so long.
    Boring!! Dude
    Sch holiday..!!! But... Bored
    It was fun.

    By month:

    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009


    Thursday, July 23, 2009, 8:31 PM
    I just feels like crying but i don't know why?

    Hey readers,
    I am tried and stress in school.
    And i didn't get the call from IR that makes me feel sad.
    I just want to crying out everything out in my heart.
    ALL of them OUT!
    And things happen in school. Seem like my class hates my name keep making up things with name.
    I hope they can stop doing that and some luck will come back to me and i didn't forget about the thing of my walllet yet. So please think if you were me what you feel i also have feelings people not don't have.
    yes, I look happy and still smiling when you say something about my name. But in my heart......you know? how i feel? I feel like crying out?
    This is what i feel but take it seriously.

    LOVE & PEACE.