MAK wants to see you smile:]
Profile

me

Hey people I am MAK owner of this blog. My Big Day is on 14 Oct. Love all Friends and people.Now I am studying in Clementi ITE and I will work hard to go poly. I am cheerful haha kind of. So come here more often i will update things i have done and i will update always i think:]]


LOVE&PEACE.

Enjoy.


Tag
Please tag after you go ok:]

:D

    follow me on Twitter
    Links

    Layout: vehemency
    Icon: reruntherace

    Mak Singa

    Create your badge

    Web Site Counters

    Since 2 March 2008




    Rewind
    By post:

    Back for more...
    Sorry for not blogging for so long.
    Boring!! Dude
    Sch holiday..!!! But... Bored
    It was fun.
    Sorry for the later update:]
    Sorry for not Updating photo:]]
    My whole body aching.
    Happy Bday Terence:]
    Jac's BDAY !!

    By month:

    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009


    Friday, June 26, 2009, 12:32 AM
    Happy Bday Keikei.

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEI KEI
    [my younger sister]



    Hehe take a photo of my wonderful, Deliso
    CAKE


    THIS.


    After singing the Bday song with the family:
    Dad, Mom, Yongest Bro & Me



    Now the thing is have to wish.
    This is the best part.
    OF COURSE.
    Can wish whatever you want.
    And eat the own Bday cake.


    The most presious people inculde the above.